[GulpNote] Application Guide

 









Record the food or drinks you eat every day and create your own restaurant list.

Simply record all of today's meals in the Gulp Note.
Create your own restaurant list by recording simple information.



Meal record

1. When (when did you eat)
2. Where (name of store visited or delivered to)
3. What (food or drink eaten)
4. Please rate.
You can enter and record simple information and create your own list of restaurants.


Gulp Statistics

You can see how many meals I ate each day and how many meals I ate in total over the past month.
Check whether I have eaten three meals a day and whether I have overeaten on any days.

Menu name search

You can find all the restaurants where you ate the menu you searched for.
Check how many times you have visited or delivered food to each store so far.



댓글